Friday, July 10, 2009

I went anyway.

Not even Adam could keep me away from free fast food.
I did feel kind of ridiculous going by myself with my two small children. It's the kind of thing I would have easily done in college or with a group of people. I think I was well overdue for a pride-killer though. The Lord took care of that in full measure by allowing me to run into our downstairs neighbor on our way to the car AND one of my favorite church families at the Chick-fil-A (who were not dressed up for the occasion). And yes, my 3 month old is dressed like a cow in order to get free food for her sell-out father. Verges on child abuse, I know. The picture doesn't even show the cow ears I scotch-taped to her head.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

you definitely did the right thing :)

i would've dressed up with you, but don't think i could've handled the smell of chick-fil-a!

Jayna said...

Priceless... (this could be a blackmail pic for Katie in the future, or how about sending it to Awkward Family Photos!)

Tim Murray said...

that's hilarious, although at this point I would gladly dress up for some chick-fil-a

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! If MK hadn't been sick, we would have done it in a heartbeat!

Tyler & Brenda said...

You girls look great! I only recently learned about this resturant from a fellow missionary friend that worked there before she moved here. Sorry to have missed it, but I am glad you went.

The Wernlys said...

We love the McCulloch family! You are too cute. We wish we were there to go with you.

Blake said...

atta girl. kinda reminds me of mooresville days. if i would have read this a few days ago, you know the whole bergeron clan would be moo-ing it up too. the picture alone is worth it! Those are memories Katie will remember forever!! Classic!

the reppard crew said...

check our blog in the next few days for pictures of the reppard herd. i love that we both did that from across the country!! ha ha! (you look great, by the way!) love
shan

Meredith said...

you should have called me and I would totally dress up with you!

Hey, sidenote...in what range are the electric bills at UPA? internet?

thanks!
-mere mere

Anonymous said...

that's cute!