Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving thanks

Returned last night from our whirlwind Thanksgiving Tour....3 nights in Martinsburg with Adam's whole family followed by less than 24 hours in Richmond in order to attend my 10 year high school reunion! It was great to see all of our family on both sides (minus grandparents) plus high school friends whom I had not seen since graduation! Much to be grateful for....especially surviving sleeping in the same room with both of my children for several nights!
And now for a few shots from our trip....thanks to Adam's mom giving us her old camera that was exactly like our old one (except that it works)! Hooray!

Katie was into all things pilgrim this year, including my old pilgrim costume.
Quote of the trip: "Is that what she normally wears?" --Adam's dad, only half-kidding upon seeing Katie in her pilgrim costume (are we really that weird???)
And finally, I have to pass along one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life. Seriously. Read the whole thing. And let me publically thank my sister-in-law for not sending me a letter like this before Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a great trip - and great photos! Fun to stay connected via the blog! :)