Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas photo shoot

Feeling bad about not having any professional photos of my children and being inspired by my friend Emily to take advantage of natural lighting, I recently set out to do a Christmas photo shoot of the girls similar to the one I did when Katie was one year old (see any family resemblance?). I feel pretty good about the results (especially after using Photoshop.com to tweak them. I love this website....it makes it nearly impossible to take a completely irredeemable picture!) Enjoy the photos! And Merry Christmas!


Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

Chad and Krista said...

The girls are so precious, I miss them already. I totally love Katie's expression in #8!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!