Friday, January 18, 2008

Katie's new bed!

I've been stalking Craiglist for several months, looking for a twin bed and box springs. A couple weeks ago I found a great deal on a Captains bed that I couldn't pass up. We went to pick it up on a Friday but weren't planning on transitioning Katie to it until the next week or so. Well, the first night, she wouldn't go to sleep in her crib until 10pm. The second night was looking like it was going to end up the same, so I asked her, "Do you want to sleep in your new bed?" She said that she did, so we put her in it and she slept there the whole night and hasn't turned back!
Here's a video and some pictures of Katie and her new big girl room:


6 comments:

Anne said...

So cute!! Where did you put the couch?
-Anne-

Vincent said...

I can't believe how grown up she is!! Benjamin is in his big bed too as we await for our little number two. Miss you guys.
Cari

the reppard crew said...

She is so precious!

Unknown said...

I am missing Katie

Unknown said...

looks like I have a valentines date: KATIE! :)

Unknown said...

found you :o)

and that video is exactly like the real-life tour she gave us when we came over!

thanks again for having us over, we had a really great time!

-alicia