Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yearbook Yourself.

This is by far the most amusing (and time-wasting) website I've been told about in a long time (thanks a lot, Laurel). Katie and I sat in front of the computer for almost an hour today, doing these pictures and laughing our heads off.

Check out Mary in 1960:

And Adam in 1988:

Katie is definitely the funniest of all. Here she is in...

1954
1962

1976

and 1994

There are too many other funny ones to stop now. You can check out the others here.

And don't forget to Yearbook Yourself!

3 comments:

The Cooks said...

Forget the Red Bull girls! You were rockin' it in 1960!

This is one of my favorite blog posts ever.

Anne said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan and I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!
SO funny:)

Congrats on Baby #2.

Unknown said...

SO SO SO SO SO funny. I can't stop laughing, even just thinking about it.

Can't wait to see baby#2's yearbook picture :o)