Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Guacamole anyone?

Your baby measures up to an avocado now and weighs 3 1/2 ounces.
(Length: 4 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)

I'm officially 16 weeks today and had my OB appointment this morning. Another uneventful appointment, by God's grace. In the words of my doc, "Those are the kind of pregnancies we like best--the completely boring ones."
In other pregnancy news, I had to break out the maternity pants last week. Not only have I popped out sooner this time around, but I really didn't waste any time moving to maternity pants now that I know how stinkin' comfortable elastic waistbands are! And thankfully, fashion is on the side of pregnant women this season with empire waists and long, flowy shirts. Pictures to come....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed your tiny baby bump on Sunday :o)

Glad for an uneventful appointment :o)

Cara Arnold said...

I'm so excited for baby number two and that we are going to 3rd so I can watch you grow! YAY!! Exciting times!!!

Kevin and Tara said...

That's great Mary! I'm getting ready to deliver (probably via induction) the end of next week. To keep updated, check in with our blog.