Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When YouTube makes you cry...

Several months ago a click on one blog led to another click to another and another (doesn't it always happen that way). Somehow I ended up on YouTube watching (or rather experiencing) this video:


I never knew that a video on YouTube could actually make me cry. Did you see the scoffing looks on the faces of the judges and audience members before he started singing? And then the later looks of utter amazement and awe...people wiping tears away? This man's story is beautiful to me. An awkward phone salesman with an incredible gift from God to share with the world finally gets the chance and totally shatters everyone's expectations. This is a video I love to watch again and again...and every time it makes me cry!

I think he won that season of Britain's Got Talent and now has his own album. Go buy it here. Too bad my birthday is 10 months away......

2 comments:

Vincent said...

OK, so that was a great video. I have to say it did not make me cry though. But, what did make me cry was the precious video of Katie dancing in her little dress!! I miss you guys so much. I can't believe how much Katie has changed since I held her in the hospital the day she was born! What A PERSONALITY!

Remember that I am practically 10 months pregnant and I cry at everything!! HEHE
Love, Cari

Anonymous said...

That was amazing.