Monday, March 31, 2008

Vote for Davidson!!!!

Can I just say how stinkin' proud I am to be an alumna of Davidson College....where it's always a great day to be a Wildcast (whether we make it to the Final Four or not).
While, March Madness has always been my favorite event in the world of sports (I think it began when I witnessed that awesome shot made by Christian Laettner), there has never been a March Madness like this one, though sadly the excitement ended prematurely for me. I may not even watch the Final Four!

Part of what made it so fun was hearing what the media said about my little alma mater, from their admiration for Davidson's Trustees to their amazement at the laundry service. Here are links to two of my favorite articles from the tournament:

"Davidson College" was the #1 Google Search...followed by "Davidson University" and other fun numbers from Davidson's quick fame

Curry shruggs off glory in Davidson's Elite Eight run (and his little bro just signed to play bball at Liberty! There's nothing like a good Davidson-Liberty combo....)


Finally, in light of the awesomeness that is Davidson College, please go HERE to vote for Davidson for the game-changing performance of the tournament!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinkin' about you each time we watched them play...Curry RULES!!!!!

jaclyn bergeron said...

i agree chica.... I have had a blast cheering for the good ole red and black! it has been so much fun for blake and me! hope you are doing well.