Sunday, May 4, 2008

How to...

...clean your microwave super quickly and easily?

This tip has the potential to revolutionize your life. Okay, maybe not, but I was really excited to learn this.

1. Fill a microwave-safe bowl with 1-2 cups of water and several tablespoons of lemon juice.
2. Heat bowl of liquid in microwave for 3 minutes and leave it there to steam for 10-15 minutes after the timer goes off.
3. Open the microwave and wipe down the insides with a papertowel. Any gook will wipe off easily and the microwave will have a clean lemony scent. Amazing.

...do just about anything?
Go to Expert Village where you can find short videos on how to do just about anything. Here are some that have recently helped me:

-How to fold a fitted sheet
-How to get a sheet cake out of a pan
-How to play the sitar

3 comments:

Anne said...

WOW!
Thanks. Cleaning my microwave is on my list of things to do!!
Can you bring me that book next week?
Thanks SO much:)

Anonymous said...

So does this mean that instead of being entertained by the little actress we'll also be entertained by you playing the sitar? ;)

How did the Bread in a Bag work out btw?

Sasha Rothwell said...

I don't know exactly how I found your blog. Through a friend of a friend I think.:) Anyway, just had to tell you that your little girl is so beautiful! What a precious little life God has blessed you with!