Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Her first photo shoot

Realizing that ultrasound photos are notoriously unintelligible to anyone but the parents and trained medical personnel, I still couldn't help but post these photos of our girl!

Face shot: her head is on the right looking straight out with her right arm bent upwards, hand against her head like she's posing for the shot.
Leg shot: head again on the right, you can see her leg fully extended out in front of her. It doesn't come across quite as clearly in the scanned version, but in the actual photo I think her leg looks just like Katie's!
Side shot: Her torso is on the bottom of the picture, you can see her rib cage and the dark black spot is her stomach (I think). Her head is to the right with her hand touching her forehead.

3 comments:

bitsyinchina said...

Mary, know that I could see her very clearly! I'm so excited for you, Adam and Katie! How are you feeling? Tired? Excited? Hungry? I hope you're well! Much love. :)

Cara Arnold said...

Super Cute!

Meredith said...

oh my gosh! that is so cool.