Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One month stats

Caroline turned one month old on Monday. Stunned? I am! To be honest, I'm thankful that these first few weeks are going faster than they did with Katie. (Am I a bad mom for saying that? Will I regret wishing these days away when she goes off to college? Probably, but for now I'm just keeping it real...)

We never doubted that Miss Caroline was starving (even though she often acts like she is). She weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds (90th percentile)! I guess that's what happens when you feed a child every two hours.....

She grew an inch and both her length and head circumference are in the 50th percentile. The doc said she was looking great!

Pics to come, but those are the stats for the grandfolks...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Holy Moley...what a cute little chunk of love...LOL!