Monday, October 15, 2007

Cheaper than Southwest????

Yes, folks, it's true.
In one recent case, a flight booked on the McCullochs' very own travel website everycitytravel.com was even cheaper than Southwest!


In light of the upcoming holidays, I just wanted to put out a friendly reminder that the next time you need to book a flight (or hotel, cruise, rental car, etc), please stop by our travel website as you do price comparisons.

If you need help booking travel, don't hesitate to contact us at adam@everycitytravel.com.

Also, definitely get in touch with us if you ever need to travel overseas. Adam can typically find rates a hundred dollars cheaper by using one of our consolidators (don't ask me what a consolidator is, I just know it works).

(And if you're interested in finding out how we actually make money off this, go here or here.)

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog. :)