Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!

So, thanks to my mom's generosity (and a comment from a Chinese friend about Adam's recent "growth"), the McCullochs are now members at the local YMCA. We are super-excited about this new venture. Not only does the Downtown Y have tons of stellar equipment and the always-essential pool, but they also have childcare (which from what I can tell seems extremely safe and reliable) so I can actually work-out somewhat regularly! Plus, Katie will get to start swim lessons this fall, and I'll get to swim laps and enjoy the benefits of water-weightlessness which becomes increasingly important as I get bigger and bigger with child. So...be on the look-out for some new and improved McCullochs!

I can't resist sharing some of the funny/scary pictures that come up in a Google Image search when you type in "YMCA":

Where the heck is this frightening statue? And who felt the need to make it?



Looks like this baby is really getting a work-out in the Mom/Baby Yoga class....

No comments: