Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's time to say goodbye to the summer....

Just a few photos and videos from this past summer that I've neglected to post along the way. Consider this my "reflection on the summer" post intended to hasten the coming of fall.

Fun at the Waterfront
Trip to Cincinnati, June 2008

Enjoying the Wallaroos at the zoo in Louisville


Getting attacked by the Lorakeets at the Louisville zoo
Katie and the gorilla, up close and personal

Hooray for visits from grandparents!

And visits from great-grandparents!

And last but not least, hooray for Bojangles! And the Stallings, of course. ;)

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Great photos!! Oh my, the Stallings kids have grown up SO much!! That is so great that you were able to connect with them. Yes, fall is here (almost) and I am sooo glad. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

nice pic's; I esp like the one where she's playing in the water---I run down there from time to time and like to get soaked in the fountain