Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me in Pictures

My friend Ruhiyyih's blog featured another time-sucking but very fun thing to do on the internet. To perpetuate the wasteful use of time, I tag Hannah, Jamie, Lorann, and Jaclyn.

You can play too:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
4. Copy the mosaic image (right click, save image as) to your computer.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Mary
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Douglas Southall Freeman
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Christian Bale (I feel a little awkward about this one since I'm married and all, so I just picked the celebrity I wanted to marry when I was 15 years old.)
6. Favorite drink? Pumpkin Spice Latte
7. Dream vacation? Scotland
8. Favorite dessert? Godiva Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? missionary
10. What do you love most in life? Jesus
11. One Word to describe you? Wistful, at times
12. Your flickr name? marymmcculloch

Photo credits:
1. Mary, Mary quite contrary, 2. Posina fora a pizza box!, 3. Douglas Southall Freeman Gravesite at Hollywood Cemetery, 4. The Chesil Beach at Portland - Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, 5. Forearm, 6. Pumpkin Spice Latte, 7. One more from the Storr, 8. @ cheesecake factory, 9. Class Meeting: Lady Missionary in India, 10. Plus haut, 11. wistful, 12. DSC03400

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I love it! I agree, "time sucking fun" :) I totally forgot about Christian Bale (Newsies!) Great mosiac! Thanks for playing along :)