Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Katie!

It is hard to believe that my baby is three years old today! In fact, I often find myself singing to her that old Mariah Carey song "Always Be My Baby" and trying to explain to her that even though she's getting older, to her mommy, she'll always be my baby.

In celebration of her three years of life on this earth, I thought it would be fun today to do a photo tribute:
December 3, 2005

Christmas 2006, 1 year old

November 2007, 2 years old

Thanksgiving 2008, almost 3 years old

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!

Kevin and Tara said...

She's beautiful Mary!

Melfunnie said...

No Way! I thought it was Dec 4!!! boo on me. Happy Birthday Katie!!! We miss you!

bitsyinchina said...

Happy birthday, little girl! Lots of love from China!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a sweet post. Happy Birthday to Katie! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm behind on my blog reading, but these pictures made me cry! I can't believe I've known you since before Katie was born! What a precious tribute to sweet Katie!