Friday, March 20, 2009

It is currently 4:50 pm and All Things Loss welcomes a special guest blogger...Adam McCulloch. This is my first blog post in almost 2 years since by last post. My blog lasted a total of 4 posts...Mary's has about 4000 so hers is definitely more successful.

The reason for this guest blogger is that Mary is recovering from having a C-Section earlier this morning. There will be a more thorough post later on, but for now I've posted a couple of pictures. Thank you all so much for prayers and concern.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adam for sharing these beautiful photographs of your new family! Wow! What a precious sight for a Gramommy! Hugs,kisses and prayers! Hi Grandma Sue! I know you are an angel right now! lots of love from all over. Margaret made a profound statement. "Can you believe we have grandaughters born on the same date?" We also have grandaughters named Katie!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update and pictures, Adam! Praying for you and your three girls this day.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Adam and Mary! I'm so sorry I didn't make it by the hospital, but hopefully I can come meet Miss Caroline this week! We are truly rejoicing with you in God's goodness to you through this little life!